No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

Monday, February 1, 2010

Healing.......



I can't even remember the last time I blogged, but I do know that it was during a time of loss and time seemed to just stand still. Life in the ole barn just isn't what it used to be. I lost my dear friend and camping buddy "Taz" this past July and it has been one of the hardest things I have had to deal with this last year. But, we had many good times together and I have many fond memories of my loyal friend of 10 years. He stayed by my side clear to the end and the day I decided that he needed to suffer no more, I too was there for him, not leaving his side as his eyes closed and he met his canine buddies...we know all dogs go to heaven, right? Good-bye old freind you will truely be missed!

1 comment:

  1. Its hard to call them pets when they become part of the family. I know you miss Taz.

    ReplyDelete